We are looking for a Software Engineer C/C++ (Medium level)
The ideal candidate has strong interpersonal skills and very good attention to details with a strong focus on delivery and execution. The candidate is skilled and willing to solve complex issues (analyze Root cause) and can manage different tasks while staying focused on priorities.
The main focus of the development are infotainment systems by analyzing the specification’s; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop together with a software team. The Software Engineer will organize and manage the assigned activity autonomously and in some case lead small team responsible for building new and support existing programs.
The work environment is Embedded Systems for Automotive/Infotainment industry, so is necessary to have knowledgeon electronic components and circuit design.
The candidate is flexible, results and teamwork oriented, will be expected to travelabroadGoodwritten and spoken English is therefore mandatory for this role.
Workplace is Beinasco | Turin (Italy) or Remote working.
Required educational qualification for this position is an Electronic Engineering or Computer Science Degree.
- Good Knowledge of C/C++
- Good Knowledge of Phyton
- Good Knowledge of Linux (desktop and embedded)
- Knowledge of Linux or QnX Kernel
- Good Knowledge of Embedded environments (bare metal and RTOS)
- Knowledge of Cross Platform HMIs (e.g. Qt)
- Knowledge of 3d Visualization (e.g. OpenGL, VTK…) and Audio (e.g. ALSA)
- Knowledge of BSP Embedded
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java or Objective C
- Knowledge of Autosar
- Knowledge of iOS / macOS
- Frameworks / application domains: Distributed applications (e.g. GRPC), Machine vision (e.g. OpenCV), Machine learning (e.g. Tensorflow)
Minimum 4 years of experience in the role.
Please, fill out the form and upload your resume below