We are looking for a Hardware Engineer to increase our team. The ideal candidate for us is a dynamic and ambitious person, flexible, results and teamwork oriented.
Skills on electronic components and circuit design are a must because the candidate will design, develop and test hardware for microcontrollers and application processors on Embedded Systems for Automotive/Infotainment industry.
As part of the embedded design team the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the design flow, from the high level requirements elicitation up to the final design validation.
This position will be based in Beinasco (Turin, Italy) but occasionally has to travel abroad. A very good written and spoken English is therefore mandatory for this role.
Required educational qualification for this position is an Electronic Engineering MSC or equivalent.
- Confident with at least one CAD like Cadence Allegro Design Authoring or Mentor Graphics DxDesigner
- Former experience with circuital simulation SW (e.g. OrCAD PSPICE, Tina TI, etc.)
- Good practice on EMC / EMI design constraints High speed digital design experience
- Sound knowledge of high-end laboratory instruments (e.g. High bandwidth Oscilloscope, active probing, pattern generator / BER analyzer)
- Digital / analog design capabilities
Nice to have
- Experienced on using Solidworks Former experience on using SI / Thermal simulation SW (FloTHERM, Polar or PCB Stackup planner)
- Proven know-how on RF simulation for antenna matching (i.e 2.4GHz / 5GHz)
- Confident on C/C++ coding and bash scripting
- General understanding of Linux desktop OS
Seniority of 3 – 5 years of experience in similar role.