We are looking for a Embedded Software Engineer with a strong interpersonal skills and very good attention to details with a strong focus on delivery and execution. The candidate is skilled and willing to solve complex issues (analyze Root cause) and can manage different tasks while staying focused on priorities.
The main focus of the development are in the field of infotainment systems by analyzing the specification’s; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop together with a software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of engineer, organize there activity and will be responsible to support existing and new project development.
The work environment is Embedded Systems for Automotive/Infotainment industry, so is necessary to have knowledge on electronic components and circuit design.
The candidate is flexible, results and teamwork oriented, will be expected to travel abroad. Good written and spoken English is therefore mandatory for this role.
Workplace is Beinasco (Turin, Italy) or Remote working.
Required educational qualification for this position is an Electronic Engineering/Computer Science Degree.
- Lead the specification, design, and implementation of embedded software components, employing modern design principles to ensure robust and efficient solutions.
- Take charge of maintaining, extending, and refactoring existing software components, ensuring they align with evolving project requirements and industry standards.
- Contribute to the definition of requirements and specification of concepts, providing valuable insights to shape the overall software architecture.
- Investigate defects reported by testing or customers, employing structured problem-solving techniques to identify root causes and implement effective solutions.
- Collaborate with team colleagues, both locally and remotely, for design reviews and alignments, fostering effective communication and ensuring consistency across the software components.
- Ensure software quality by closely collaborating with requirements and test engineers, implementing automated tests, and validating software components against specified criteria.
- Support the preparation of necessary documentation for approval with notified bodies, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and facilitating the approval process.
- Understanding of software architectures
- Good Knowledge of C/C++
- Good Knowledge ofPython
- Good Knowledge of Linux (desktop and embedded)
- Understanding of Linux Kernel
- Understanding of Embedded environments (bare metal and RTOS)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Cross Platform HMIs (e.g. Qt)
- Knowledge of Java, Objective C, Kotlin
- Knowledge of Autosar
- Knowledge of QNX
- Knowledge of iOS / macOS
- Exceptional team spirit.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good predisposition to interpersonal relationships.
- Teamwork orientation.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and goal achievement.
More than 3 years of experience in this role.
If you possess these qualities and have demonstrated skills in software design, please send your resume and a motivational letter to the address…
Join us to contribute to our collective success in the field of Embedded Systems. We provide a stimulating work environment and opportunities for professional growth.
Please fill out the form and upload your resume below