We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a strong interpersonal skills and very good attention to details with a strong focus on delivery and execution. The ideal candidate is skilled at getting to the bottom of complex issues and can manage an array of tasks while staying focused on priorities.
The candidate will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing programs.
Senior Software Engineer will work on Embedded Systems for Automotive/Infotainment industry thus skills on electronic components and circuit design are a must. Therefore it’s a plus for us a very good experience in Embedded Systems for Automotive/Infotainment industry.
The ideal candidate is flexible, results and teamwork oriented, will be expected to travel across Europe or worldwide. Good written and spoken English is therefore mandatory for this role.
We are located in Beinasco (Turin, Italy).
Required educational qualification for this position is an Electronic Engineering/Computer Science Degree.
- Good Knowledge of C/C++
- Good Knowledge of Phyton
- Good Knowledge of Linux (desktop and embedded)
- Knowledge of Kernel-mode Linux
- Good Knowledge of Embedded environments (bare metal and RTOS)
- Knowledge of Cross Platform HMIs (e.g. Qt)
- Knowledge of 3d Visualization (e.g. OpenGL, VTK…) and Audio (e.g. ALSA)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java or Objective C
- Knowledge of Autosar
- Knowledge of QNX
- Knowledge of iOS / macOS
- Frameworks / application domains: Distributed applications (e.g. GRPC), Machine vision (e.g. OpenCV), Machine learning (e.g. Tensorflow)
More than 8 years of experience in the role.
Please, fill out the form and upload your resume below