We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a strong interpersonal skills and very good attention to details with a strong focus on delivery and execution. The candidate is skilled and willing to solve complex issues (analyze Root cause) and can manage different tasks while staying focused on priorities.
The main focus of the development are in the field of infotainment systems by analyzing the specification’s; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop together with a software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of engineer, organize there activity and will be responsible to support existing and new project development.
The work environment is Embedded Systems for Automotive/Infotainment industry, so is necessary to have knowledge on electronic components and circuit design.
The candidate is flexible, results and teamwork oriented, will be expected to travel abroad. Good written and spoken English is therefore mandatory for this role.
Workplace is Beinasco (Turin, Italy) or Remote working.
Required educational qualification for this position is an Electronic Engineering/Computer Science Degree.
- Software architecture design and definition
- Good Knowledge of C/C++
- GoodKnowledge of Phyton
- Good Knowledge of Linux Systems (desktop and embedded)
- Knowledge of Kernel-mode Linux
- Good Knowledge of Embedded environments (bare metal and RTOS)
- Knowledge ofCross Platform HMIs (e.g. Qt)
- Knowledge of 3d Visualization (e.g. OpenGL, VTK…) and Audio (e.g. ALSA)
- Knowledge of BSP Embedded
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java or Objective C
- Knowledge of Autosar
- Knowledge of QNX
- Knowledge of iOS / macOS
- Frameworks / application domains: Distributed applications (e.g. GRPC), Machine vision (e.g. OpenCV), Machine learning (e.g. Tensorflow)
More than 8 years of experience in this role.
Please fill out the form and upload your resume below