Effective date: 2021-07-01
WHAT IS A COOKIE
Cookies are text strings sent by a web server (for example the website) to the user’s Internet browser, the latter automatically stored on the user’s computer and automatically sent back to the server every time it is accessed or subsequently accessed. Each cookie contains various data such as, for example, the name of the server from which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc. Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (ie until the browser used to browse the web is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code. By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies but each Web browser allows you to limit and delete cookies (for more information, see the section of this information regarding “How to disable, enable or delete cookies”). However, we remind you that disabling or deleting cookies may prevent the optimal use of some areas of the site or compromise the use of services under authentication.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY SOFT-IN
The SOFT-IN.COM website use the following cookie categories:
- Technical cookies: technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service. These can be divided into: navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website, analytics cookies, assimilated to technical cookies where used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site, as well as functional cookies, which allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
- Third Party Cookies: third-party cookies are cookies set by a different website other than the one you are currently visiting. While browsing the site, the user can also receive on his terminal cookies that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called “third parties”), on which certain elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site that he is visiting.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
|Type of Cookies||Scope||Source||Link|
|Cookie Analytics||These cookies, also caches cookies, are set by Google Analytics. They are employed in order to gather information on the way visitors use the site, including the number of visitors, sites of provenance and pages visited on our website. We use this information to fill out relationships and to improve our website; this allows us, for example, to know any errors detected by users and to ensure immediate navigation, to find easily what they are looking for. In general, these cookies remain on visitor’s computer up to when they are not deleted.||Google Analytics||http://www.google.com/policies https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en|
|Cookie Analytics||Cookies for viewing embedded videos from YouTube||Google Youtube||https://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies|
HOW TO DISABLE, ENABLE OR DELETE COOKIES
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies which can be limited or blocked through browser settings. If you prefer that the websites do not store any cookies on your computer, set the browser to receive notification before archiving each cookie. Alternatively, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete all the cookies already in the system. It is important to note that the settings must be changed separately in each browser and computer used. Blocking cookies do not delete the display of advertisements. Simply, these will no longer be customized according to your interests and will be repeated more frequently. In each browser the settings are changed following a different procedure. If necessary, use the browser’s help function to define correct settings.
For further information on cookie management, we report the links for the most used browsers:
Additional tips and notes:
- For information on how to view the cookies that have been set on the device, on how to manage and delete them, you can visit https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
- Please note that you can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on your browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- In addition to the above, it is necessary to bear in mind that disabling cookies may affect the proper functioning of certain sections of the Site.