We are looking for a PLC/Robot programmer.
The candidate has to be autonomous and ability to relate and discuss technical aspects with suppliers.
The ideal candidate is a flexible team player and teamwork oriented. He/She will be expected to travel across Europe or worldwide (35 to 60%) for workshops, commissioning or temporary cooperation with international work teams. Good written and spoken English is mandatory since local work teams are internationally constituted.
Workplace is our headquarter in Beinasco (Turin), Italy.
A degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering will be preferred, but a Technical High School Diploma qualification in Automation fields would also be taken in consideration.
- Knowledge of electrical diagrams
- Safety and Network configuration
- Knowledge ROBOT (ABB, FANUC, KUKA, COMAU)
- Development and design on SPAC and EPLAN platform
- Knowledge of automated systems (assembly line and welding cell)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of design on AUTOCAD
Seniority with minimum 2 years of experience.