The ideal candidate is a flexible team player and teamwork oriented. He/She will be expected to have development experience in the field of factory automation and will grow with our technical team to increase the personal knowledge. Has an open mind for cooperation with international work teams. Good written and spoken English is mandatory since local work teams are internationally constituted.
The candidate has to be autonomous and has leadership qualities and ability to relate and discuss technical aspects with customers and suppliers.
Workplace is our headquarter in Beinasco (Turin, Italy) or Smart Working and is willing to travel abroad, for workshops or commissioning, to complete the project.
A degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering will be preferred, but a Technical High School Diploma qualification in Automation fields is welcome.
- Deep knowledge of PLC Siemens (S7, TIA portal) and/or Rockwell (PLC 5, Control Logix)and/or Omron
- Safety configuration
- Knowledge of electrical schematics
- PLC network configuration
- Knowledge of automated systems (assembly line and welding cell)
Nice to have
- Knowledge in ROBOT programming
- Knowledge of CNC programming
Seniority with a minimum 5 years of experience.
Please, fill out the form and upload your resume below