We are looking for a motivated Senior Project Manager with a knack for management. The candidate will organize and precise with a strong technical mindset. He/She has to have continuous improvement to achieve greater team efficiency, dynamics, and agile culture.
The ideal candidate is flexible, results and teamwork oriented. Good written and spoken English is mandatory for this role (at least as level B2).
This position will be based in Beinasco (Turin, Italy)
– Project planning and Tracking progress adhering to scope, quality, and timelines.
– Risk and Problem Management: Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register
– Coordination and management within the process team
– Moderate cadences: Leading and preparing meetings with agendas, invites, meetings, minutes, and follow-up on tasks with internal and external stakeholders
– Support and ensure execution of leadership strategy, responsibilities, services, and deliverables
– Executive reporting: Prepare and facilitate decision making for stakeholders and management
– Responsible for monitoring project milestone deliverables, completion, and removing impediments and roadblocks
– Pro-actively shapes team capabilities, productivity , and motivation
– Ensure quality of delivery; management of necessary quality assessment processes
– Lead and moderate technical discussion in close cooperation with project technical leader, feature owners, product owners and cluster leads
– Coordinating internal management processes, maintaining standards and procedures
– Automotive/Embedded SW Development and/or HW design background
– Organizational Skills
– Agile Project Management
– Problem Solving
– Risk Management
– MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power point, MS Project)
Nice to have
– PMP Certification or equivalent
Seniority: at least 5 years of experience in similar role.
Please fill out the form and upload your resume below