We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer.
The ideal candidate is flexible, results and teamwork oriented, will be expected to travel across Europe or worldwide. Good written and spoken English is therefore mandatory for this role.
The Senior tester has the technical responsibility to identify and formulate a test plan starting from software requirements, and to carry out test execution at different levels of aggregations (single function, compilable unit, software assemblies, and so forth up to the complete software integrated into the hardware).
The ideal candidate is skilled at getting to the bottom of complex issues and can manage an array of tasks while staying focused on priorities.
The software tester shall have technical independence from software developers and shall respond to the Software Project Manager.
We are located in Beinasco (Turin, Italy).
Required educational qualification for this position is an Electronic Engineering/Computer Science Degree will be preferred, but a Technical High School Diploma qualification would also be taken in consideration.
- Good Knowledge of A-Spice (V-Model software)
- ISTQB cert
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Good Knowledge of Vector CANalizer, CANoe and scripting in CAPL or Dyanalizer
- Knowledge of Requirements, Spec, Norms.
- Creation of: Test Suite, Test Plan, Test Case, Test Script, Test Report, Knowledge of Cross Platform HMIs (e.g. Qt)
Nice to have
- Matlab Simulink
- Knowledge of National Instruments, TestStand, VeryStand, LabVIEW
- Knowledge of Rational DOORS
More than 8 years of experience in the role.
Please, fill out the form and upload your resume below