We are looking for a Test Engineer.
The software tester has the responsibility to perform a test plan at different levels of aggregations.
The ideal candidate is skilled at getting to the bottom of complex issues and can manage an array of tasks while staying focused on priorities. Also the candidate will be flexible, results and teamwork oriented, will be expected to travel across Europe or worldwide. Good written and spoken English is therefore mandatory for this role.
The candidate will have to engage with SW and SE Team early in the development cycle (Shift Left) by reviewing SW Development Plan and aligning Test Case Development, Reviews and preparedness for Testing.
We are located in Beinasco (Turin, Italy).
Required educational qualification for this position is an Electronic Engineering/Computer Science Degree will be preferred, but a Technical High School Diploma qualification would also be taken in consideration.
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Good Knowledge of Vector CANalizer, CANoe and scripting in CAPL or Dyanalizer
- Creation of: Test Suite, Test Plan, Test Case, Test Script, Test ReportKnowledge of Cross Platform HMIs (e.g. Qt)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Matlab Simulink
- ISTQB cert
- Good Knowledge of A-Spice (V-Model software)
- Knowledge of Rational DOORS
More than 2 years of experience in the role.
Please, fill out the form and upload your resume below