We are looking for a Robotics Technician.
The candidate will work as part of the team that design robots, who will be responsible for Programming, Commissioning, and Startup of a integrated automation systems. The position responsibilities includes design, planning and creating programs, in-house debug, and field start-up of a robot which is part of an automated system.
The person in this role will work as part of an overall design team to specify control requirements and sequence of operations. The majority of the job will be performed at Company’s location, with travel required for start-up and commissioning at customer facilities (35 to 60%).
A degree in Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering will be preferred, but a Technical High School Diploma qualification in Automation fields would also be taken in consideration.
- SW design and HW configuration capabilities
- Knowledge ROBOT (Fanuc, ABB, KUKA)
- Network interface knowledge
- Knowledge of automated systems (assembly line and welding cell)
Nice to have
- Safety configuration
- Knowledge of CNC (Siemens 840D)
- Knowledge of ROBOT: Comau, Yaskawa and Epson
Good written and spoken English is mandatory since local work teams are internationally constituted.
Minimum 5 years of experience.