We are looking for an Resident Component Engineer for an important customer in the automotive sector.
The candidate will be included in a professional and personal growth path. He/She must have strong aptitudes for teamwork and autonomy, a practical sense, and an aptitude for problem-solving, as well as having the ability to work for goals, under stress and in less time.
The candidate will be expected to travel across Europe or worldwide to suppliers and other sites.
Experience in product quality control is an advantage.
- Experience gained in companies specializing in the production of plastic components for electrotechnical and/or automotive materials
- Excellent technical preparation, acquired through a consolidated field work
- Knowledge of materials, machines, processes and finished products in their technical and technological specifications
- Knowledge of the production process, the processing phases and their succession
- Management and control of processes and treatments
- Control of assembly equipment
- Selection of the most appropriate machinery and tools to carry out the work;
- Guarantee the most effective quality control in support of the Quality Manager
- Review and evaluate manufacturer submitted Level 3 PPAPs for effectiveness and completeness to address the necessary reliability testing and failure mechanisms for EEE parts
- Interface with manufacturer’s to obtain and discuss data needed to evaluate the part for approval and ongoing approval maintenance
- Molding methods, simulations and equipment design
- CATIA V: 3D surface modeling and solid construction (simple and complex cast iron molds, iron molds, resin and plastic)
- AUTOFORM 5.2 AND 6: Methods for drawing, crash-forming, flanging. Simulation of the three molding methods, also in series. Development of the simulation in order to improve the final result. Simulation and recognition of possible Springback events. Stamping matrix molding in order to eliminate elastic returns.
- Omnicad: development of flaps and flaps. Comparisons between elements in order to highlight the modified zones and the extent of the change.
- E-Solver (business data management program): very good
- EXCEL: good
- POWERPOINT, WORD: excellent
Required educational qualification for this position is Electronical or Mechanical Engineering or related field required.
Minimum 4-5 years of experience
Please, fill out the form and upload your resume below