We are looking for a Launch Manager.
The candidate is a skilled engineer in Infotainment systems, he/she is part of TIER1 Quality team and has contact with Car Maker Engineering, Car Maker quality department and Car Maker production as well as TIER1 production plant, logistic, engineering and Quality departments.
The candidate has to know the product life cycle (production and installation of the product in vehicle) and Car Maker supply chain processes.
He/she discuss with the TIER1 the production and delivery specification (requirements), define the launch of production and takes care about technical issues and analyzes the root causes – if needed – proposes and executes a workaround, process improvement, sorting activities for the production plant, warehouse and yards.
The candidate as part of TIER 1 Quality Department, will take care of warranty processes related the ECU supplied by the TIER 1.
The ideal candidate will be expected to travel across Europe or worldwide (about 30% of time) with international work teams.
Workplace is our headquarter in Beinasco (Turin, Italy).
- Take care about all changes to define the product specification and manage the production parts approval process (PPAP) with the OEM.
- If needs he/she will stay at the beginning at the car maker production plant in order to understand and verifies, based on the previous experience in the field (OEM), if the production and control process can meet the TIER 1 expectation.
- Check how the issues unveiled in the car maker plant can be eliminated and defines a mitigation plan to cover the defects of the product that are already on their way to delivery.
- Will define the ECUs re-flash/visual inspection and takes the necessary decisions together with the development/production team.
- Propose to the test team to install and run regression tests. Records (where necessary) log files and sends them to the development team, stay in close contact with the environmental lab and the test engineer to be able to reproduce the issues, inform the system/requirement engineer about the necessary changes and starts the change request procedure.
- Manage and lead the Residents Engineering at the car maker plants and reliability plants.
- Take care about the quality tutorship process and manages properly the overview of the tutorship tickets. Lead both internal and external meetings, plan FDs, RCA according to the TIER1 processes.
- Monitor root cause analysis timing and diagnosis result. EMEA SQE interface for PD topics and 8D discussion.
- Manage and lead the tutorship operator.
A degree in Electrical, Electronic, Computer Science or Telecommunication Engineering.
This engineer has more than 3 years of experience (medium engineer and TL).