We are looking for a DSP Audio Engineer.
For an important project, we are searching for an expert on automotive infotainment software development and audio signal processing, DSP programming (including bare metal software development).
The ideal candidate is flexible, results and teamwork oriented, will be expected to travel often across Europe or worldwide. Good written and spoken English is therefore mandatory for this role (English C1 at least).
The candidate will be a Software Engineer in charge of Infotainment product development across various platforms like Linux and QNX and for this reason shall understand Infotainment SW architecture.
He/She has to analyze customer, internal and standard requirements to create software architectural design.
Furthermore, the candidate will ensure the creation of software design document from architectural design by partnering with stakeholders (system engineer, SW team, SWPL, IT&V, electrical engineer); participate in software design reviews; be abreast with current technology trend in Infotainment Products and handle stakeholders & customer requests.
He/She has to understand and involve in various Infotainment KPIs, certification activities/process.
Finally, the candidate has to have experience in integrating /porting various stacks/lib to the target, good analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
We are located in Beinasco (Turin, Italy).
Required educational qualification for this position is an Electronic Engineering/Computer Science Degree.
- Experience in UML (Enterprise architect) and AGILE
- Strong debugging/trouble-shooting skills
- Microcontrollers/Processors – Freescale, iMx, R-Car H2
- Quality tools- ASPICE, Valgrind, QAC, Coverity
- Methodologies – AGILE, SCRUM
- Good knowledge in designing software for memory & CPU constrained systems.
- Previous experience of AGILE way of working
- Audio signal processing block, filter, SSRC design and implementation in DSP & ARM core
- Modeling of the Audio blocks using MATLAB
- Experience with Linux and QNX
- Knowledge in Genivi
- Experience on Samsung Exynos for audio topics
- Experience on Samsung Exynos IPC
- Exposure to Audio codec implementation and related technologies
- Need to have good knowledge in audio measurements (AudioP)
Automotive/Embedded skills (Preferred skills)
- Object Oriented programming knowledge (C and C++ coding is expected)
- Familiarity with Linux Audio/Media libraries (ALSA, Virtual ALSA, G-Streamer)
- Experience in handling automotive audio Infotainment program
- Experience on using development tools (compiler, debugger) and Hardware tools (multi meter, etc.)
- Experience in Genivi architecture
- Familiar with protocols like (I2C, I2S, CAN…)
Nice to have
- Knowledge of software development process/cycle (CMMI, A-SPICE)
- Familiar with configuration management (RTC or similar version control), defect management and review
5 – 7 years of experience in the role.