We are looking for a qualified Customer Support Specialist to join our Test&Validation team based in Turin.
As a Customer Support Specialist the candidate will management of the tutorship processes during the whole warranty period of infotainment system for premium brands. It will be important the first analysis of the customer complaint, definition of the actions necessary for proper diagnosis of the issues reported, if needs schedule and manage the flying doctor in order to get proper log for the root cause analysis.
Also the ideal candidate have to has a excellent knowledge of German, French and English.To be a successful Customer Support Specialist, the candidate should has good time management and organizational skills and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
Required educational qualification for this position is Technical High School Diploma or similar.
- Parts return and issues analysis (8D Report) with component supplier and related planning resolution.
- Definition of the sanity actions, recall campaign and service.
- Management of critical and legal case with customer care and support on the field.
- KPI and warranty analysis and monitoring
- Definition of the countermeasure with infotainment quality manager in case of spikes.
- Reporting warranty and tutorship KPI to high management staff
- Mandatory a very good knowledge in Italian, French, English and German
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (tables / graphs / pivot)
- Knowledge of basic Testing / Debugging
- Knowledge of Automotive world in particular Infotainment
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work for goals, under stress and in less time
- Excellent communication skills, language skills (clear and synthetic)
- Excellent knowledge and familiarity with Smartphones, Navigators and Mobile Apps
Medium seniority and about 2-3 years of experience
Please, fill out the form and upload your resume below